You might find this hard to believe, but a lot of people still honestly believe the Earth is flat…honestly believe mankind didn’t land on the Moon…honestly believe Elvis is in hiding at a grocery store in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
And a lot of people still believe you lose weight by dieting and spending hours in the gym.
You have the right to believe whatever you want.
But it doesn’t make any of it true.
What do we know about burning fat? What does the research say? What do the scientists tell us about the truth?
Ellington Darden, PhD, a longtime exercise researcher and author of more than 50 books—including The Body Fat Breakthrough—tells us:
“A negative routine, properly performed, makes a deeper inroad and triggers multiple hormones in higher amounts for greater-than-normal muscle gain and fat loss.”
And, yet, some people still believe in fad diets and the Flat Earth Society.
So, let’s take a look at Dr. Darden’s findings in more detail:
- A NEGATIVE ROUTINE—The negative movement of an exercise routine is the lowering of the weight. Imagine you are lifting a weight over your head. When you lift it up, that’s the positive move; when you bring it back down (with gravity helping you), that’s the negative.
And gravity—that thing the flat Earth people deny—is one of the keys to making this work. That’s why X-Force Body’s unique X-Force machine makes it possible for you to lower more weight than you can lift. Ours is the only machine in existence that does this.
Along with one of our X-Force Body trainers who serve as your personal coach, the one-of-a-kind X-Force machine ensures you perform each exercise properly.
- DEEPER INROADS—According to Dr. Darden, these are “the microscopic muscle tears, which ignite the protein-synthesis process.” Your body has to go to work to repair those tears as you recover – and this process of repair and recovery continues long after the exercise is over. That’s how you build muscle, even while you sleep.
All of this triggers muscle development hormones such as IGF-1, IL-6, MGF, interleukin-6 and its receptor IL-6Ra. I don’t really expect you to understand any of that. Just remember that hormones are the chemical messengers that give your body instructions—such as how you grow and develop, what mood you are in, how you metabolize food, and too many to list here.
I’ve gotten more scientific and more technical than I usually do. But I wanted to emphasize to you that the X-Force Body program is based on science and fact—not some kind of marketing gimmick.
Perhaps you like going to the gym, socializing there, and getting away from home for a while. I understand. And I understand it’s comforting to choose to believe Elvis is alive and well.
But I’m here to tell you the truth. And the truth is, the negative training you will get during a 6-week, twice-a-week, 30-minute X-Force Body session will cause you to gain more muscle, burn more calories, melt more fat, and lose more weight than you ever thought possible.
Plus, you’ll look and feel so much better.
And isn’t that what we all want?
Take the first step.
Complete the form and one of our coaches will contact you to talk about your fat-loss goals and schedule your FREE workout!
No obligations, No pressure. Ever.
Try X-Force Body one time and you'll see why we're the ONLY choice for rapid, sustainable (and FUN) fat loss.
"I feel stronger. I sleep better. My eating habits have completely changed. I have a lot of energy. I was also taking thyroid medications when I started. Since then, I'm down to half of the medications I was taking." *Maria Torri, Palm Harbor
Attend an upcoming Discovery Session and learn more about the X-Force Body Program!
Who’s X-Force Body?
Busy people don’t have time to waste on exercise that doesn’t work. At X-Force Body, our mission is to inspire you to become leaner, stronger and healthier so you can live your best life. We deliver 30-minute strength workouts, twice per week with an expert coach. We will help you look and feel your best in a fraction of the time.
We are driven to help others create the freedom to be who they want to be, while becoming healthier, happier and more confident. Learn More.
- Put Your Heart Into It: Strength Training For Heart Health March 28, 2023
- Beyond Movement: What You Need To Know About Muscles & Myokines February 3, 2023
- Muscle Mass: The New Vital Sign December 13, 2022
- Let’s Refresh! Sleep Do’s and Don’ts November 14, 2022
- Quit the Sit: How Sitting Too Much Can Affect Your Health￼ September 15, 2022