Hi, it’s Illy with X-Force Body, and it looks like I’ve gained a few extra pounds. Do you have the same problem – even when you diet and exercise? Well, often the culprit is stress. Here are 6 common causes. Let’s see if we can get rid of them.
1. Not eating enough calories. A very low-calorie diet can cause your body to hold on to fat. So, ladies, make sure you get at least 1,000 calories a day, and guys get at least 1,200.
2. Not getting enough dietary fat. Men need at least 30 grams a day, and women need at least 20 grams.
3. Too much exercise. Your workout should be no longer than 45 minutes – no more than two times a week. That’s why you see so many “gym rats” spending hours every day in the gym without getting results.
4. Not enough sleep. If you get less than 6 hours of sleep a night, your body will tend to hold on to fat. Get your 8 hours. 9 is even better.
5. Dehydration. If you don’t drink enough water, your body will try to save itself by retaining fat. Give yourself a gallon of water a day and your body will wash fat out of your system.
And, finally, number 6, we’ll call it “Life.” Conflicts in your personal or business relationships can have negative effects on your body. In fact, anything out of the ordinary can trigger your body into self-preservation mode – and that means it will store fat instead of burning it.
Oh, good, all better now. I know it’s not always possible to avoid stress, but for your good health – please try.
Take the first step.
Complete the form and one of our coaches will contact you to talk about your fat-loss goals and schedule your FREE workout!
No obligations, No pressure. Ever.
Try X-Force Body one time and you'll see why we're the ONLY choice for rapid, sustainable (and FUN) fat loss.
"I feel stronger. I sleep better. My eating habits have completely changed. I have a lot of energy. I was also taking thyroid medications when I started. Since then, I'm down to half of the medications I was taking." *Maria Torri, Palm Harbor
Attend an upcoming Discovery Session and learn more about the X-Force Body Program!